If some of you are about to go through this part of your job hunting phase, these are some of the toughest questions that you’ll need to answer.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What makes you unique?
- What interests you the most about this position? What interests you the least?
- What did you like most about your last job? What did you like least?
- Why did you leave (or are you leaving) your last job?
- Why do you want this job? or Why do you want to work for us?
- What would you do if your boss asked you to do something you felt was unethical?
- What are your salary expectations?
Read more about the 8 toughest interview questions.