After months of working with the Rochester International Association board, we’ve all decided on the final logo that will be the face of the new website and brand. It took a while because we wanted to make sure we got it right. The first one listed below was the final choice.
Looks like I am approved to get started on redesigning the Rochester International Association website. It’s been about 4 years since it’s last redesign. This is how the website looked like before 2004.
I have some interesting ideas for it:
- Instead of the blog as the front page, redesign front page to simplify navigation and accessibility.
- Split up into 6 themes according to what are the most requested information: World Festival, Your Country, About RIA, Blog, Events Calendar, Memberships.
- Shiny new logo
- About RIA – Allow people to easily find photos, and other promotional materials. Without exposing personal information, add a directory of current board members and a way for people to contact them.
- Your Country – Enable people to easily find resources and news based on a specific country.
- Memberships – Add ability to renew or join membership online. Add a way to accept credit card donations online via PayPal or Google Checkout.
- Link to Facebook group page for RIA